Sunday 12 February 2012

Valentine Chocolate

Valentine day is only few days away!
Why not make it yourself this year?




Here are what you need.

460g Chocolate
230g Whipping cream
3 Table spoon Honey 
1.5 Table spoon Butter
Cocoa powder
Green tea powder


Green tea powder is optional,
basic is made with Cocoa powder.
I used it only because it was at home already :)


























After one night,







Final version of chocolates!


Left with green tea powder and 
right with cocoa powder.

HAPPY VALENTINE ♥



8 comments:

  1. I wanna make chocolate too!!!!!!!!!! It looks just too dificult for me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could do it, you could do it too!!!! Don't worry too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the green tea powder in this. Very interesting as my recipe has a completely different order and turns out very similar (ie, melt butter then choc then add the cream) - just goes to show that so long as you've got nice ingredients it'll all work out delicious. nicola http://aroundbritainnoplane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was looking for recipes, many people did it different ways with similar ingredients so I personally thinks step does not matter too much for this type of chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks extremely delicious! I will definitely be attempting to create my own chocolate factory soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was really really sweet :) If you do not like it to be too sweet, you could use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the texture of the chocolate like? hard or chewy?

    ReplyDelete